View Single Post
Originally Posted by 10charssux View Post
Who in the history of ever would possibly think it would be a good idea to limit names in an online multiplayer game to 10 characters? Also why do I see people with names above 10 characters all the time. My usual game name that I use for every game and never have a problem entering is 14 characters (UnderhandDread.) Not a long name at all compared to others out there. What drawback would there possibly be to letting people have 15 or even 20 character names?
Another unrelated thing I really feel I have to throw in is the imaginary "stock" limit to things like skins, trails, blood, whatever. If people want to shell out for a piece of data that can be replicated in a second and you make up some imaginary stock number and say it's out of stock that's just hurting your profits on these "tori-credit" micro-transactions which I assume are to make money, right? I would hope by now we all know games don't just make themselves for free.

every game can make his own rules, right? well toribash just set it 10. why , i have no idea but why the hell ull use a username with 14 letters? maybe get 2? for games where the limit is higher then 10 and for lower maybe? is that so hard?

2nd thing, if the stuff wont get out of stock it would inflate the toricredtis and they would be useless...
if u would make it not out of stock u can make it directly for free...
also in the real world somethings are too" out of stock"...
and the other stuff youre talking about i dont understand..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken