View Single Post
as an actual toribash veteran and expert with more experience in the game than everyone else left on these forums combined, i can confirm to you that it absolutely is a regular interaction in tb, and it still is very mild compared to most of the interactions u will end up dealing with in tb if u keep hanging around this community.

eventually if you keep questioning or calling out this kind of behaviour you will have some staff members doxx you and leak your personal information to their friends in the game who then come in your discord/insta/whatever social media dms and threaten you with violence irl/swatting etc, and there is absolutely nothing u can do about it but just hope that they dont do anything too crazy. (it is like 50/50, i got swatted before as result of staff member doxxing me to their friends who dislike me in the game before, and other time i just had some morons come in my social media dms telling me to kill myself)

you wont find regular people around this community, and the users who say "kys" to you and spam n words in the chat in public rooms are the same people who will go and become staff/admins the next month, and then use their "pOwErS" to fuck with you in the game if u ever had issue with them being racist/problematic. (90% of the current staff are members who were blatantly problematic and racist members just few years ago)

just know this before u end up getting more invested in to this game