View Single Post
My name is Ayane, I keep changing names as I move, I like having common names at the place I live in, My toribash username is alert242, as you can see and I got it by well, off the top of my head.

My belt in toribash is 3rd dan, and I am 18.

My current hobbies are playing Toribash, drawing anime and surfing the web.

Occupations:Well, I worked at a pizza place for a while, but it got too boring and the customers were snotty so I quit and now I work at a restaurant.

My goal, is to have fun in life. MY goals in toribash is to lead my clan to fame, become a well known player and to become a great member in the Toribash community by helping other new members, or any members with problems in Toribash.

About myself I am a very eccentric, crazy person but nice. I like to kickbox and play other people in kendo. If you get me annoyed I will get angry and try and beat the snot out of you, I am also, at times, random, not "funny" but I like to jump topics, go back to things that have just been done etc. I like to play FPS games and fighting games but I don't like seeing carnage, I am also related to king in U.K even though I don't even know about him. I also hate listening to people talk about themselves(I can't really say that anymore, but still...) I also hate ego eccentric people.

Why I joined ToribashI joined Toribash because I didn't really have anything to do, I learned of toribash through a guy on the website "Kongregate" which is an arcade site, I was looking at the comments to a game and this guy had a link that led me here. Then I started playing and got very addicted. I still play Toribash because it is a very fun game, and I enjoy playing other players in multiplayer and making moves, leading clan etc. I love the idea of the game and the fact that it actually works, unlike many other games.

Why I post on the forums:I like to post on the forums because it is fun, I like being able to communicate with other members as well as manage my clan on it. I also like posting on it because it keeps me aware of toribash updates, contests and other things. I also like to post in the forum because it can give you something to pass time. Like, I make free toribash videos, and without the forums I would have nothing to pass the time when I want to do something other than toribash. But to sum it all up, I like the forums because it is fun to see what other players are doing, I get to keep in contact with other members, I can manage a clan easier and it's fun to see what other people think.

Well, that's all about me.
Last edited by alert242; Aug 19, 2009 at 11:35 PM.