View Single Post
Hi gamers, melrose here. I hijacked my clan event to make the announcement after a slight delay B)

AFTER A LONG WAIT...
THE TIME HAS COME!
THE TIME FOR RESULTS!

*Before that however, I'd like to take the time to thank everyone that took their time to participate in the event, bringing in their finest skills into motion and bringing the dynamic we were so keen to see from this event. As you all know, mogul is a clan that only has the best, but as "best" is a subjective matter, we strive to bring out the best in ourselves and bring in the best to the community! With these event we aimed to do just that, and we're planning to do more in the future!

The judges were blown away by the competitiveness and sheer performance of everyone taking part, so much so they had a hard time to really decide on the winner...
that is until one person came in and blew everyone away.

Without further ado! The winners!

1st Place
AssassinPro
The outcome was known to all that saw the immense file size and script wizardry that Sassy brought in.
The replay is worthy of dubbing this individual the zoomer NutHug, truly a talent deserving of all possible attention.
You never seize to amaze us, thank you for all you do.

2nd Place
Rcrichman
No idea how we'd even dissect this replay, the movement is what we'd call peak tori and bashing.
This was so realistic we had to go outside and touch grass to remind ourselves what "real" truly was.
Not only are you the realest guy we know, but you also move hella real :100:

To the winners, please contact me on discord, I'll arrange the $$$ prizes and send out the items ASAP.

To the rest, thank you for taking your time to be a part of this event : )