Originally Posted by Jack View Post
While searching for replays if you hit enter key on the keyboard instead of the "search" button the search goes idle as following:

And after hitting "Back to all replays" the UI becomes blank:

But this is easily fixed by exiting and going back. Using the search function with the "search" button didn't have any problems.

That one and all the latter issues you described were being cased by one-line textfields supporting newlines. Fixed it with today's update (the only multiline input box should be replay description when uploading a replay). Thanks for pointing it out.
To get the ui working again, delete or clean replaycache.dat file in your replay folder.

Originally Posted by Life View Post
I have some suggestions.

When you're watching an replay and you press ESC, it goes to the main page instead of going back to the replays folder, so if you want to watch another replay you need to go to the main page and press the replays option again. It would be cool if it redirects you back directly to the replays folder.

That looks to act same as it did earlier, loading replays right after you launch game client (without going to SP/MP) doesn't loop them afterwards. Can be changed though.

I saw I can't delete a folder is there's a replay inside it, so I have to delete all the replays first and then delete the folder. Would be a cool thing to give an option to delete the folder even if there's replays inside it, then the replays would go back to the main replays page.

Done in today's update, removing a folder that has other folders/replays inside now moves all the replays to parent folder first.

I don't know if it's possible but it would be cool to have immediate replays result when you're searching for one instead of typing the name of the replay and then pressing "search". So if you type "MA" it will immediately show you the "Mack" replays, no need to press the "seach" button.

Not entirely sure about searching right during input but I've made enter button act as "Search" button in today's update. Same for adding custom tags, pressing enter now adds a tag as if you pressed a button.

A "Move to folder..." button for each replay would be cool too.

Not sure what you meant, moving replay to a different folder is available in Manage Replay window.

Also, I saw I can't use the number keypad of my keyboard to name the folders and replays.

Should be working now.

Sent alpha branch codes to people who posted too.