Low Blow to Beatdown : You are starting by extending your abs and your hips, wich it makes your tori's weight going back and falling back at the same time. You keep your legs sticked together without any option to save it. Imagine how you would do that irl if you were in this position. Probably extending your glutes when you are turning your chest to make one of your legs going back and keep you standing on. After that, you are falling on your arm, wich is not bad, but you keep it full extended. I would suggest you to let your elbow being a bit contracted then extending it to give you a push forward.

Run to Gut Punch : In this one you are not falling back but frontward wich is resulting of a too much weight in front of yourself. Try to manage the leaning of your body through the hips position. Avoid to lean too much forward by extending a bit more your hips. Also, relax your shoulders when you are running. By keeping them holded, you keep your arm's weight in a high position wich is making more weight forward.

Running Practice : As you may notice in this replay, you are leaning too much forward again and you extended your abs to try to fix it. Instead of extending your abs, lean less forward by using your hips.

All the balance thing is about weight managing.

I suggest you to make a replay where you get a bigger start distance and just running straight forward as far as you can to get used to that, or even using any parkour mod and doing free running in it, not trying to go from the point A to the point B but just taking fun and managing your balance through your moves.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash