Balancing in -10'ish is a lot different from using -20, -30 gravity. Since the tori is super strong while being very light with these gravity configurations, if you wanna stay in control of your balance you'll have to move slowly/lightly most of the time

Notice how the second step you take almost completely flips you back. That happened for two major reasons:
- First of all, even in lower gravities (or higher negative values), a step that wide will surely leave you off balance by the fact that when you extend the hip from your next stepping leg it'll flip your upperbody backwards. In another words, most of the times you want your steps to be aligned with your head position if you are running/walking while leaning forward, that way your body falling forward will generate momentum for you to run and your steps will just keep your balance in check (if that makes any sense);
- As the gravity is -10'ish, you must do a lot slower/lighter moves if you dont want to completely launch yourself from the ground

I'll attach an example of me editing your replay and trying to walk properly. Notice how long it takes for me to fall forward and how slowly i gotta move in order to pull it off

quick hint, you can press SHIFT+SPACE in singleplayer if you want to skip a single frame instead of a full turnframe (which is 10 frames by default), it's really useful for small adjustments

also i want to invite you to DM me in discord once again, it'll be easier to pin point details like this and i can even provide images and edit your stuff with more ease
Attached Files
walking lightly.rpl (102.8 KB, 2 views)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]