View Single Post
Hi, I'm here to introduce myself to the people who haven't heard of me, as of yet.

Name: JC Reyes

ToriBash Username: Ardgevald

Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt

Education / Qualification: Just a student who wants to learn about his country and history and studies at DLSC (De La Salle Canlubang).

Hobbies: To be an average person

Your Hobbies: Playing sports, watching tv, playing games such as Toribash and such, listening to the iPod, playing drums, a bit of the guitar as well.

Your Goals: My goals in life is to achieve academic awards such as a deportment awardee, being an honor student, and an academic achiever in the most important subjects such as Science, Math, and English.

Your Goals in ToriBash: My goals in Toribash is to just become an average replay maker, and an average multiplayer fighter. And to also achieve event prizes and winning tourney's. And to also achieve to master all the mods given by the Toribash Community (TaekKyon, Wushufixed, Kickbox, Betaboxfixed, Judo, Aikido).

About Yourself: I am a 13 year old dude who wants to have just a normal, sociable life. Talk to girls, play sports, do hobbies, and to accomplish academic requirements. I also love to listen to music such as Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla ice, Freeze - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain, Insomnia - Craig David, and more. I've also played the drums for about 3-4 years now, and about 2 months on the guitar.

Why You Joined ToriBash: To tell you the truth about why I joined is that my classmate introduced it to me and I got convinced that the game was really awesome and sick, ( in a good way ) and really epic.

Why You Like To Post On The Forums: It's for people who'd think they'd like to know me, and I would also want to have an average reputation on the forums, and in-game. And for me wanting to be interested in joining highly respected clans such as Sigma, Parrot, Hive, Elite, and more.
Last edited by Virtue; Jul 5, 2009 at 04:45 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe