View Single Post
Thread: [Game] How to free run
Ok I know this dude bumped a year old thread but everyone is wrong as to why his run isn't working.

He is in a mod which starts you on a block and not the ground and there is a difference in properties. This difference in properties is what causes the run to fail in that mod but not default.tbm. My guess is the friction difference between the ground and the block is what makes the biggest impact.

Check out the mod maker sometime, there is many attributes you can apply to object.
-----
Ok I know this dude bumped a year old thread but everyone is wrong as to why his run isn't working.

He is in a mod which starts you on a block and not the ground and there is a difference in properties. This difference in properties is what causes the run to fail in that mod but not default.tbm. My guess is the friction difference between the ground and the block is what makes the biggest impact.

Check out the mod maker sometime, there is many attributes you can apply to object.
-----
oh my god i cant even edit this post to fix it because it won't load, please for the love of fuck fix the forums
Last edited by Divine; May 23, 2019 at 02:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة