View Single Post
Thread: [Game] How to free run
Just gonna throw something out there that alot of people say is something you shouldn't do.

And that is using your chest during a run, wich i do like 90% of the time to make it better looking and keeping my pec movement smooth and good looking.

And by that i don't mean exagerated side to side twists of your chest, but literally 1-2 frames of turning your chest. Playing around with it makes your balance better and your usage of glutes and everything else, bla bla. Become better.

Don't count any joint out, and for the love of god. Don't be scared to experiment, don't do the same thing over and over and expect to become better fast. You won't get anywhere without trying new stuff. So i encourage anyone to just try new things out since it just gives you the boost to becoming better.

If anyone aswell actually needs propper help or tips on anything, or want someone to help out with something, i'm more than happy to jump up and offer my time.

PM me on forums or you can catch me on discord!

Discord: -Xioi- Aka Zizzi#8709

With this, i'll be gone for a week in Italy now, so don't expect any respond any time soon, but when i get back i'll do whatever to help out if anyone needs it
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.