all quiet on the western front for right now, at least from the recommendations front... i will update this with some recommendations as soon as i have the motivation to listen to new music again!!! i want to keep this updated for anyone who is interested in exploring music like i do whether that's to my extent or not is up to you but if you are interested at all i would love to help!

currently i'm interested in exploring more mainstream artists as i've really only dug through the cult classics and the incredibly obscure, though i'm always on the hunt for skramz (screamo but for cool kids), shoegaze, and stuff like that. as for my music side of things the release of that album i mentioned a while ago has more than met my expectations, i'm not a superstar not anywhere near it, but the amount of people tuning into the things that i've made right now is at an all time high! its very exciting stuff though i'm sure they'll all forget about me by the time i release something again though. i hope to at least show people that i'm pouring my heart out into my music, and i am satisfied knowing a few people have really been able to connect with my work. i posted a huge message to the whopping 11 people that follow me on bandcamp i'll post a screenshot of it here.

:3

Last edited by Nurse; Jan 5, 2023 at 09:59 PM.
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify