View Single Post
What a great title.
That completely made me click the thread haha.

Welcome to the community, here's a few pointers:
-Have thick skin. I'm sure you've already been trolled or flamed by someone. It's going to happen regardless.
-Read the rules. Almost nobody does. Its so easy, just follow the rules, it can help people not hate you. Especially mods that have to give infractions xD
-If you want to get better in-game. Don't use premade moves. Learn how each join will effect your tori. Practice in single player until you think you can be good in multiplayer. Or jump into multiplayer, but be prepared to get owned =P. The game does have a steep learning curve, but once you get it you think "Wow how did I not get this before?!"
-Look through the tutorials board, believe it or not, they can probably help you. Same with beginners sanctuary. A lot of questions there may pertain to you.
-If all else fails, hop on IRC. As long as your respectful, and attempt to use proper english, you'll do fine in IRC. Link: Help

Last but not least, just be respectful on the forums, treat others how you want them to treat you, kindness goes further then being mean, etc. Believe it or not they are all true. And it helps make a lot of friends

Hope you enjoy your stay =]

[/Wall of text]
Last edited by may0naise; Aug 31, 2011 at 05:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!