View Single Post
Thread: [Game] 10k tourney
"Make the items cheaper. That won't happen though, cus else newbies will have less reason to buy TC and provide hampa with his passive income.
Sure would make for a better game experience for newer people though."

new player experience:

load up toribash

join public server
watch one guy who looks really sick destroy everyone in the lobby one by one for 30 minutes
u load in looking like a clone of every other chump getting rocked
lose because the other guy has been playing for 7 years
now u get to wait 30 minutes again
in the mean time u ask how do u customize ur guy
find out u have to do that process tens of thousands of times, not only to get "good", but to get past qi requirements for colors as basic as BLACK AND WHITE LOL

and u know what's even crazier? doing that process 20 thousand times only grants you the privilege to buy those colors, and as ele said, "
Getting enough TC to get together a full set of pretty much any color would require an insane amount of grinding."

-----
Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
if casual players want items they will have to work for it

i hope ur not one of the people wondering why this game will never make a comeback
-----
Originally Posted by list View Post
Although I do agree with some fair points your make (not many), I just can't agree with you on your demand for low effort high rewards.

you can't agree with him on it because u know 99% of everyone who has any real amount of tc spent real $ on it and that would piss them off lol, not because what they're asking is unreasonable
-----
Originally Posted by Bonzi View Post
These people have all the tc due to putting in the hours and time to get good at the game and understand how the market works.

i think you typed hours when u meant to type 5+ years
Last edited by unbandemon; Jan 14, 2023 at 01:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump