View Single Post
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
When did you learn to custom run? I still haven't learned how to yet which is surprising considering most of the shit replay I do are spars.

Large? Permission to answer this? I shall.

Okay, most of the time, you don't "learn" how to run. The "custom" run is just your own knowledge of "basic" running. Now, no matter how much you "know", it takes time to put a preference in your style, using the arms more or less, using the legs contracted or extended. What people would call the "custom" starter is basically a step back from the "YouTube run", no, literally we take a step back (I put a replay beneath for you to view "the step back" and also a bit of my "custom" run). Whereas the "relaxed" run will grant you more "speed" (sometimes) and the "YouTube" run will grant you easier "access". If I can call it that. In a custom run you have more "knowledge" so your "power" over joints is "greater". This may seem like a "complicated" concept but it's not too difficult to grasp, in a "custom" run you can learn how to turn easier and "speed up" and "jump" more realistically. Now it sounds like I started to repeat myself so I'll leave it at that, I'm sure Large can answer the rest of your questions on "his" "custom" run.

TL ; DR: Oh fuck this... I can't, it needs the length, please read.

Question for Large:
You don't spar anymore, I've asked you personally why and you send it was boring. Does the same go for parkour? Because doing parkour I feel like my run is the closest to yours and I was mostly inspired by you.

~Rune

ps-
Swexx may have for knowledge in generated and popular areas but you're the most unique/fluid, etc. I watched you grow (2008 player, just PM for details, I don't believe we've ever interacted apart from recently during your ping pong matches with Obazu) and in 2012 (with this account) I followed your examples and became a parkourer and sparer, thanks man, biggest inspiration.

Manly love. <3
Attached Files
#R -[P]- Longevity v4.rpl (548.8 KB, 57 views)
Last edited by zubin; Jul 16, 2015 at 02:36 PM.