View Single Post
Thread: [Game] 10k tourney
Let's go over some statistics. I will only be indicating to ES hosted events as I have a log of them available.

Firstly, over the past 2 weeks there have been 8 ES betting servers hosted, two with over 500k DP and one with 1.5mil DP. These would indicate and reflect the activity of transactions in these betting rooms. I believe this to be a sufficiently healthy frequency of betting rooms being hosted and the intensity at which they're hosted with regards to obnoxious amounts of TC available at any given time.
As for TC rewards, in the month of December 2022, fairly over 2 million TC has been given out in rewards. Weekend Bash boasts 200k rewards in TC (on top of other items & STs) every single week. 52 in-game events were hosted by the ES in the month of december, that's almost 2 events a day on average.
This is all public information.

And all of this is disregarding the consistent official nabi events around throughout every month and client events / forum events hosted by the ES. It would be extremely difficult to indicate every mean of earning TC in this post alone, but my point is it's evidently available around you.

To look over what you said:

Originally Posted by samux57 View Post

A 5th Dan player or above that's casual right now only has 2 real ways of getting TC. Waiting for 30mins (if extremely lucky) to make 2.5k or buying TC with real money.
For a casual player, none of these are viable at all.

I consider this to be a heavily opinionated statement given the factual basis of you're implying is simply untrue.
It would be crude of me to assume so but you're probably not participating in the right things that would get you more TC or put you in a position to earn more TC.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot