Hey everyone
I thougt about what you all wrote.

So @Arkin20, i played everything from the beginning, i dont and didnt see toribash as one thing like spar or aikido, i always just tried to improve overall. So i started with Ukebashing, then i went to aikido, then to ninjutsu and the other fighting mods, untill i discovered spars. But i disliked the communication part. I already saw what my opponent was up to so i could counter it. Then i understood that its about making it look good, so i stayed away from it completely. Then i discovered mass and wrestling mods. I really enjoyed it for some time. but then i found out that you can just bring them out of ballance instead of going for points and so i mentally won like this. It was always about:"am i better then him?"...

Also that great explenation should not be nessescary. I believe the people i try to reach already understand what force and technique means....

So @mocucha, i already tried mass and it is kinda fun. But what i really love to do is, show how much better i am.

I like to dominate my opponent (with 10 frames) it does not need to look perfect. When i look at my replays i want to see: Oh yeah i saw that hit comming so i dodged it. But then he did that and i just could not react so next time i should keep my ballance closer to the ground. I want a fight not something that looks good. I want to be able to read my opponents movements. Its kinda sad that there are no 10 frame public mods. The extra time to react just give fights another level of thougt.

Maybe we need a new playing style, Domination?
You just let yourself get hit and keep ballance, just to show your opponent how weak his hit was. Then you counter and get that points back, or not.
Its not about points. Its about seeing the weakness of your opponent and exploit it.
He likes kicking? so i just throw him. He likes punches so i just kick his balls. You have to be very carefull. Its hard to make something look good since you always have to consider your opponents move and stance.

And about ukebashing, its really fun to do it it looks good too. But i need an challenge, something to overcome. Someone who is stronger then me so i have to get stronger as well. Thats why i love to play with noobs: I show them what is possible.
Fulapalababla? Faselblubbablaweisauchnicht