Toribash
Original Post
Uke breaks when watching manip replay
Dunno if I'm doing something wrong, but every time I try to make a manip and go back to watch the replay, the collision with uke is super buggy, like he's being shown in a different position than he was when I was making the replay.

In the first one, you can tell cuz where I punch is where his head would've been, and in the second, where my hand clips through his neck, his feet originally were.

Doesn't seem to happen when I'm not doing a manip, so idk.
Attached Files
4ukebash.rpl (208.8 KB, 2 views)
19ukebash.rpl (119.5 KB, 2 views)
Hi

This is a well-known glitch that occurs whenever you ghost inside a cylindrical part of uke (or if uke ghosts into a cylindrical part of you), it messes up the physics simulation for some reason when you continue the replay live. Unfortunately the only fix I'm aware of is to just edit before the 'teleporting' occurs and continue the replay from there. You can prevent the glitch in future by saving and reopening the replay any time you ghost into uke's legs or just by avoiding ghosting into uke's legs entirely
Originally Posted by tabby View Post
Hi

This is a well-known glitch that occurs whenever you ghost inside a cylindrical part of uke (or if uke ghosts into a cylindrical part of you), it messes up the physics simulation for some reason when you continue the replay live. Unfortunately the only fix I'm aware of is to just edit before the 'teleporting' occurs and continue the replay from there. You can prevent the glitch in future by saving and reopening the replay any time you ghost into uke's legs or just by avoiding ghosting into uke's legs entirely

damn aight that's shitty. thanks for the concise explanation.