Ranking
Original Post
Head Texture Glitch or Bug
I bought a head texture and tweaked around with it with the artists permission, and when I went to see it ingame there's a big white circle on the top of its head... anyway to fix it?

Hello yes you have found the furry wastebin
This has also been happening with a friend of mine and the items we were using to display the head textures. Both items we used are in my deactivated if you want to check, but for some reason they keep creating a file in the users customs called head.tga.tmp
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
well now it got worse. I reinstalled toribash by deleting 4.8 and installing 4.82.... now the head texture won't even load up! I really need to know what to do :/
Originally Posted by PyrexFrost View Post
well now it got worse. I reinstalled toribash by deleting 4.8 and installing 4.82.... now the head texture won't even load up! I really need to know what to do :/

Assuming by this you mean the head goes blank, this is exactly what I had. It seems to be happening a bit more often now.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
It's happening to me now as well, abyss, monk and I found a temporarily solution, right click toribash, open properties, then open file location, go to customs, find your name and delete the .tgm file. For some reason the textures change to .tgm files. It's kind of disappointing since I paid 16k for my two heads. :l
The head stays in its default tori head like you would see if it didn't have a texture set to it.
Pyrex I know, I'm having the same problems, but that's all that we could find. I've been trying to contact some type of admin about this but none respond.
would it be safe to delete the head.tga from the tori file? just wonderin~