Ranking
Practice Practice Practice,take things step by step
Are you living the life you really want?
There isn't such a thing as a "pro" player in this game, but Jin is correct everything does tend to come with practice, even though there are some basic concepts of this game which people should grasp (flow, stiffness to an extent .etc), but it's best to practice and take things step by step in order to develop an understanding of how the game works.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Watch to forums, be active in-game.. You will learn as you go and get better. Practice as the others said^ It takes time
Hi there

Skillwise you should just practice. A lot of ingame experience helps a lot and try to fight against players that have more exp just to raise the difficulty. Make replays from time to time so that you get well versed on how and when to use your joints

Don't be too concerned with your rank. If ever you do set a goal to reach a certain rank, be honest about it. Don't farm for a higher elo against players that are new to the game.

Oh, and I think you should always try your best to be polite to the players you fight with. Don't leave a match mid-game when you're about to lose and try your best not to rage or call people names.

peace out.
Last edited by illv; Aug 18, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally Posted by Kidd2313 View Post
Play with black belts and copy their style, then make your own moves from their style !

that is actually wrong, you just need to know the basics of the mod, example: aikido the objective is to pull the enemy out of the ring, the style is your own, normally good people will improvise and then with the knwoledge they know how to win.
Don't play like most of the newer people that stop trying to improve them selves and just use the same moves, play the same mods, and just try to win within the starting moves. Try new things, get creative, and watch your opponents movements. You can anticipate your opponents next move by seeing witch limbs are cocked and loaded, or within reach of the floor. Oh and the floor=control+momentum... make love to that floor never stray too far away towards the sky ;) Those are my tips hope they help
If you want to become a pro ingame, feel free to look for anyone who has the time and power/skills to teach you in the mod you want. After some practices, you're better off alone and should play and interact with other members. By playing them, you not only gain experience, but also make new friends. After, try improvising moves to counter your opponents.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!