Toribash
Original Post
Pitchfork Music Festival
I just spent my whole weekend there, I saw tUnE-YaRdS, Curren$y, Das Racist, James Blake and Animal Collective on Friday, Twin Shadow, DJ Shadow and Fleet Foxes on Saturday and OFWGKTA today.

Just wondering if anyone else was there and which artists you thought put up the best show. I left OF covered in sweat from all the mosh pits, and I got crowd surfed to the front and touched Tyler's shirt (which caused me to spontaneuously ejaculate).
back from the dead
Awesome,I like most of the artists mentioned there!Big James Blake fan xD.
Any videos would be appreciated ;).
Pretentious hipster bulshit etc.

No but in all seriousness it sounds like it was pretty awesome. Apart from Odd Future, which I've never been able to enjoy.
I wasn't there, but I streamed the whole thing basically.

Deerhunter, Animal Collective, No Age and Guided by Voices were probably my favourite performances. Ariel Pink's performance was also memorable, for completely different resons. It was Ariel being Ariel, singing through something that looked like a xbox headset. He left the stage 30 minutes early because the sound tech tried to mess with his mic.

Oh and fuck Odd Future, I'm sick to death of them. Das Racist is superior.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Obviously Das Racist is far superior in terms of lyrical content and production, but OF is incredibly intense live. I guess it's one of those "had to see it for yourself" things.
back from the dead