Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Erg
K so. I'm practicing a new technique using color blending. Basically it's just using various shades to blend colors together. Similar to gradients but more manual.

Here is a wip of some sort of humanoid character i am working on.
I've never really done general art before, so i am trying my hand at it. As far as anatomy and prospective, i'm shit at it, so i could use some cnc and maybe some reference if you wish.

Also i have no used any smudging or dodge/burning. 100% paint brush and mouse.

Erg

He looks like a cross between the silver surfer and that blue guy from watchmen...

On a serious note, it looks great. The edges of the image could be fixed up, as they are a bit flat and don't imply any sort of roundness.

maybe u must fix the eyebrows before you finish it
cant wait til u finish
9/10
Want some Head texture? PM ME
-SixPaths-
Booty chin. Me gusta.
I sure hope you weren't going for realism and that this is just a sketch; I'm not enjoying these hipster styles you're continuing to find.

Brow is awfully heavy, nose is great.
9/10
Pretty good actually, but you could touch up some of the brushstrokes below the chin, or maybe just remove them as it doesn't look like they're blending well. Overall, nice work, I couldn't have done this myself anyway.

9.5/10
either his neck is way too thick or it doesn't exist at all, you need to change it

otherwise it looks cool.

8/10