Ranking
Original Post
Achievement didnt awarded!
Hello, So i have trouble, achievement didn't awarded exactly Green thumb , Here is proof of I should get it 100%:

here it

Screenshot ingame with a ToriStats script. Need help!
Depending on how long it took you to win the 100 matches may be the cause of this. Some of the actual "requirements" aren't noted on the achievement page... such as time frame. Also, they often take a while to update. I remember waiting over a day (nearly two) for a full set achievement.

If it doesn't give you the achievement after a while I'll ask someone (Who will know/Can find out) about the more specific details.
[spirit]
Some Toribash achivements aren't working. Full set, item, Belt, Graduation, and achivements like that are the ones that work.

In-game Achivements such as Green Thumb don't work since the mods which they draw information from, are no longer in official servers. They draw their info from the very first official release of the mods. So to get Green Thumb play 100 matches in the original Jousting.tbm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Yes, chances are OverLord didn't play the original release of the Jousting mod. That's why a lot of the achievements don't work. Mod releated achievements are not working. As I said before, the mods which were originally used to award the achievements are no longer used in the official servers. That's why they aren't awarded.

Find the original release and play 100 games with that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
Depending on how long it took you to win the 100 matches may be the cause of this. Some of the actual "requirements" aren't noted on the achievement page... such as time frame. Also, they often take a while to update. I remember waiting over a day (nearly two) for a full set achievement.

If it doesn't give you the achievement after a while I'll ask someone (Who will know/Can find out) about the more specific details.

This 100 qi (Wins), I've played 2 - 3 weeks ago, during 3 days.
EDIT:
Dscigs, I've just changed distance (from 100 to 1000), if I'll play in distance 100, I'll get a ban with reason FARM.
Last edited by Overlord; Jan 13, 2013 at 09:11 AM.