Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]opinions on this set
just looking for some comments on this set

Fear has Two meanings. {Forget everything and run.}
[Face everything and rise.] The choice is yours.
its very nice and i love the color of the joints, nice and classic. nice keeping it classic.
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
So where should i start, first of all i think is C/P(prove me wrong), then it doesnt match very well, im not saying is bad but if you want to make sets learn tutorials how to make stuff from 0
i see you know something about texturing and placement you just need to make your own stuff. And try to make a better chest area that one looks messy!
^what they said. also, why are the teeth the only thing that's a different style from the rest of the set?
proud leader of [Ascend]
Head Textures
Originally Posted by nevramon View Post
^what they said. also, why are the teeth the only thing that's a different style from the rest of the set?

The teeth is the only part thats c/p i have some difficulty making mouths
use hunter force + qs relax. Is good in your set :3
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Hmmm. I'll put it this way. Set looks really weird, but unique and special at the same time. I think the textures still needs a lot of work, especially those on the thighs, arms etc.

I like the head though, it looks pretty decent to me.

Overall, I think it's alright and definitely still have improvements to make. 8/10
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Thank you for all the feedback so far,, will post more screenies of head and back when i get home

And Kradox i will work on the chest
-----
here is the back

and here is a little more of the head
Last edited by Kired7; Aug 26, 2013 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bump for feedback on back and head