Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Fear Teaser Trailer

Wrath of Uke going on hold for sometime in 2016. Matarika Films is coming out with a new enticing first person, fear filled story. More story details will be revealed later. There will be no actors in this story but for once I will be trying "voice actors." So i'll be looking closely for voice actors. Send me a private message or a Skype message at matarikatb and i'll check out any voice try outs you want me to see.

Voice acting has been canceled

So far i'm look for at least 1. to play to the Protagonist during dialogue.

besides that I hope you enjoy the new series that will be coming, hoping the story will be 10x better than wou.

(btw i am not ending Wou, it's just being put on hold for this fresh new idea)

AECS6
Last edited by matarika; Oct 6, 2015 at 09:18 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
This looks pretty cool, wou never really interested me that much but this one looks like something I'd follow.

Something I'd like to suggest: Instead of using toricam, try to use freecam or expertcam to make a path that the head follows and then record the movement of the viewmodel (Arms) seperately. You'll get a much more unrestricted, smoother movement that you can point anywhere you wish
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Seems like a horror-movie kind of thing.
I must ask my parrents if I can see it.
jk

Nice concept.
Really good voice actors!
Replays are nice.

What I have seen so far looks really interesting.
Keep it up.