Ranking
Original Post
Downloading 3.0
where can I download the 3.0 version of tb and try shaders on it since they dont work on 3.9.
Just look in the tutorial section of the forums, there should be an archive on the released versions + Betas
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
hmm, what do you mean they "don't work"? Like, your graphics card can't run them, or there is some other technical problem with your PC to where they can't run? Downloading an older version might not really address the problem since the only things that have changed in shaders over the years are optional. Have you tried running them with less options?
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
hmm, what do you mean they "don't work"? Like, your graphics card can't run them, or there is some other technical problem with your PC to where they can't run? Downloading an older version might not really address the problem since the only things that have changed in shaders over the years are optional. Have you tried running them with less options?

graphics card I think.
oooorrr just update your graphics card's drivers.
(Skip to Section C in that thread)

Also, changing to 3.0 would be even worse, because it had more shader problems that any other version.

Plus, Computer/Mobile Chat isn't for Toribash related problems. Moving to Support.
I: NEED help because when im trying to put my textures on it doesnt lett me put it on wHy did they have to switch this