Ranking
Original Post
Need some help
Hello, fellow toribashers. I was just wondering if any of you guys know any tips in toribash. if you do please tell me. Seeya soon!
at t0ri: I guess he means moves for the ingame play.

unfortunately I can't really help you because I'm newb myself. You should maybe look into the tori-wiki and/or train in single-player as I've been doing.
Don't take me serious. If you feel offended... I'm just kidding.
I believe all of your answers for tips, questions, and advice can be found in this forum: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=364

Going to move this into that board for your convenience. PM a Tori Agent or myself if you still need anything.
Last edited by Lightningkid; Feb 13, 2010 at 12:25 AM.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
fireeyes: Congratulations for linking to the exact same link that Lightningkid posted. :|
You're making a lot of useless posts... This is the final warning.
Try the tutorial part of the Begginer's sanctuary
explanation:
A group of really generous people take an hour or two from their time to make a thread that helps people get to know Toribash alot better.

this is the teacher's forums, if you have question post there.
Explanation:
A group of people were chosen to be teacher's of this beautiful game, now they have their own forum, they teach in 4 languages, and they really help alot.

Here is a list you might want to look at:

I really hope what i just said helped you, you can PM me if you still need help.

~BlackShark
Tonakai: acctually i am helping ppl.And sorry..I did not even read Lightningkid's post i just had links saved and i posted my link sorry....
and i just want to help ppl.