Toribash
Original Post
The Green Hat event
Deadline - 30 November

Ladies and Gentleman, the Green Hat has arrived.

(yes it is awesome because it's green, deal with it)

..and it has a challenge for You!
(mostly because people are to lazy to make one anyway)

By making a real hat (obviously it has to be green) you can earn full Quicksilver pack.

ta-ta-da-daaaam!

What are the requirements?
1. You have can join The Green Hat group if You are ToriPrime, but if not, then don't bother this point. THAT MEANS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO JOIN THE GROUP, BUT IT WOULD BE NICE JUST FOR THE IDEA OF GREEN HAT.
link here: click me
or for those w/o ToriPrime, the group itself: group itself
Fish will be giving out invitations to join the Group.

2. The hat shall be in the style of The Green Hat group logo. (see top of the post, cylinder one)

3. You have to make at least 3 pictures of yourself making it.
Best shot ideas:
a) all materials lying on ground waiting to be used
b) some in the middle of making the hat
c) you wearing the hat

Of course, You don't have to wear the hat, if You are embarrassed of it, or of yourself.
You can put it on lamp, on your dog, little brother or annoying sister. It won't be taken under judge, just show the hat in as cool pose as possible.

End date? Probably in a week, or even month. I have to see how much people will want to do it.

Also, it can be made of paper, leather, Lego, literally anything. It just has to be GREEN.

Entries!

kotegaeshi

ikyo

zotwi

Last edited by Saint; Nov 22, 2011 at 07:24 PM.
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
i want to join!!!

Sure. Go ahead. I think I'll make some exceptions for people, because not everyone has ToriPrime, we will see.
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Buy saying a real hat, you mean IRL hat?

By saying a real hat, I indeed mean IRL hat.
Green hat caught on quick.
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?
my middle name is green hat
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...