Toribash
Original Post
Cannot connect to any servers
I've been experiencing this same problem since I attempted to start playing Toribash again a week or so ago. Basically, I installed the latest version available (3.8;), and deleted the old one I had, but it seems I cannot connect properly to any servers. I'll get in but then after about a minute or so of sitting staring at the 'ghost' characters it will skip to the last frame I should have seen then display NOT CONNECTED on my screen. I was talking to hanz0 or hampa or someone yesterday and apparently I'm having ping timeouts. I can connect to freeplay fine, it's just joining other servers. I know my internet connection is fine as I play other online games with ease. I have added tb.exe and toribash.exe as exceptions in my Windows Firewall. I tried talking to people in Support in Toribash chat, but to no avail.

I sent an e-mail to [email protected] but I really can't wait any longer for a response - I want to play! =P
Also do you have anything in your stderr.txt after a ping? (stderr.txt is located in your toribash folder)

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!