Toribash
Original Post
Why did I lose all my TC?
Well, i was in a betting server last night and i met this guy named loves2spooch and i won lots of money off of him from betting. Also this guy , I dont remember his name but he offered me 100k for a nudge
+ the 300k i had which adds up to around 500k and it all got taken away from me.
WHY?
and loves2spooch alt messaged me saying he got banned if that has anything to do with it.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I imagine the fact he got banned has something to do with it. His TC most probably came from abuse of duel bug/glitch and was removed from his account along with the TC he transferred.

Go to the support channel and ask around to try to retrieve your 300K. Unfortunately I can\'t do much more to help as I\'m at college. In any case count yourself lucky you weren\'t banned normally all involved accounts are suspended until the problem is 100% resolved.
Well I killed the 1m you got from naziownhitlerpwn (glitch abuse, same guy as loves2spooch), then someone else removed another chunk for something, followed by someone else killing another.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Loves2spooch isn't te same as Nazi I saw them both on with different IPs and why did I lose all my money (500k, 300k before spooches bet) when I only won around 200k from spooches bets?
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit