Toribash
Original Post
how to make hand texture?
i have bought hand texture but i can't draw it .. i traied but i cannot .. can u help me plz? .. i can't understand this picture

if u will teach me thank u
and if u will make one for me .. so i want a hand with fingers
... open up your image editing software. Like GIMP or Photoshop for example. the Pink area on that picture will be the side of the hand that faces your oponent. The Red is the side that faces the ground. The Green will be the side facing away from your opponent. The Blue is the side that will face directly upwards. The dark Grey is the part that connects to your wrist. The light Grey will be the side opposite of it. I hope this helps. Also, since you said that you bought it, equip that picture to it and open toribash. Then you can see what each side translates to. If you do not know how to equip it just ask me.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
thank u
i traied but i cannot
i made one but it needs to repair .. can u repair it plz?
it's
You did not make an In or Out... Also, no I can not repair it for you... With practice you will get better. Also, Did you only buy one hand texture? You need to buy the left and rite one to have both hands... I am pretty sure that that is the rite one... correct?

P.S. you can buy textures (that other people made) from the "art and textures" board. Or you can set up a request in the "request" section of the art and textures board.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
The square that says "in" is the area of the hand that is connected to the wrist joint, out is the side opposite of in.

On the right, I added your missing In and Out sides. The top square is In, bottom is Out.
Last edited by S0uL3aTer; Feb 28, 2010 at 01:48 AM.
i need help too do i have to cover the pink and stuff or does that already get covered and i tried to make a hand with gimp i equiped it on my guy and i saw nothing
Ten month old thread. I don't think he will post back. Anyway,
Incase he does:
just follow the template's instructions it isn't that hard
It's. . . been too long.