Ranking
Original Post
[Solved]Make a clan official
Howto make a clan official? For example [JEDI] become official
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
You need to create a discussion to your clan...get 50k TC, 4 weeks of this discussion about your clan, have 4 members I think...and than you contact a mod pay th3 50k and you get official =]

What this person means:
-You need at least 4 active members.
-You need to be at least 3 weeks old.
-You need at least 50k in your clan bank, or you're going to have to pay the fee yourself.

When you apply for official clan, you send in 50k.
If they reject your application [Your clan isn't good enougj, not enough members etc etc...] you only get 30k back.

P.S. You don't need to pay for a non-official clan, but you're not going to get your own board either.

~Arglax
Last edited by Arglax; Jan 22, 2011 at 03:50 PM.
No, you just post a [DSC]ClanName thread in the clan discussion board, you only need to pay for an official clan. But if your clan isn't official the clan tag (eg: [ClanName]) won't appear in-game because of this new system

This new system is called ToriClan.
Last edited by Arglax; Jan 22, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
You can make an unofficial clan for free, but to make it official(getting your own board, etc etc) you have to do what lemon and arglax said

Edit: Unofficial clans don't get to wear their tags ingame because of ToriClan.
Alright, All of the information has been posted, So I'm going to give this the [Solved] tag.
Feel free to PM me if you're not sure about something/have some more questions.
f=m*a syens