Ranking
Original Post
Changing Name
I remember you had to request a namechange in 2010,
I have left for a long time and have no idea how this is handled right now so.

The point is i want to change my name,
How?
I'm pretty sure you need to pm an admin requesting a name change with 100k in tc.
The cost is right but im not 100% on who to pm.
That's for the first time, the cost increases the more times you want to change your name
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You can ask any admin to get your nickname changed. The price is 100k as Erth has already said.
Erth's covered the basics about name-changing and such.

To change your name:

Send 100k to any administrator.
You can include the desired name you'd like in the personalized note while sending the TC, or you can send them a PM with the name you want after you've sent the TC.

Every time you want to change your username, the cost for the namechange doubles.
(Example: The first time you buy a namechange, it will cost you 100k. The next time you buy the namechange for the same account, it will be 200k. And then 400k, 800k, etc.)

If you want a username that is already taken, it must be inactive for 3 years at the least.

If you'd like to change the capitals/lowercases in your username, it would cost 5k per letter to be changed to a lowercase or a capital.
Last edited by firebolty; Mar 30, 2012 at 01:38 AM.
BAD LUCK
There is an important thing to do before getting a name change:
DISCLAIMER, READ BEFORE USING THIS SERVICE:
Although the previous issues with custom folders are fixed, there still might be potential liabilities regarding inventories and QI. It is advised that you secure your inventory by sending it to a temporary solution. Even so, the process is redeemed rather safe and there have been no such events of late. A name change is your choice and the admins and developers are not to be held accountable for any side-effects.

Taken from this thread about name changes:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=129393
Whilst on this topic, is it possible to remove a letter from your name?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Yes but removing a letter counts as a name change so its 100k
Because its changeing the title of your name in every post you ever posted
Ive had a name change :P
Delaid is the best mod ever :D
Yea, still full price, no matter how small the change.
Although changing a letter from capital to non capital and visa-versa is 5k per letter i think.
So Erth -> ERTH would be 15k for example
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
So I have a question, this is more in the pursuit of wether you guys think this is a fair offer, say I wanted to keep my name, but I just wanted to get rid of the 15 at the end, could I just pay 10k and get that removed instead of paying 100k?
I N C R E D I B L E H !