Ranking
Original Post
Buying From Shop W/O A Verified Paypal
So I'm wondering that if I gave someone this link...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...63629be0164db1
to buy a pure relax from the shop. Would that pure relax go to my account, or to his? I'm wondering this because my paypal is unverified but I really want a pure relax. I could pay a friend 2USD to buy me this, but I don't want him to end up buying a pure relax for himself.

Also, is there any way I can PM a staff member to send me a no-qi pure relax if I send them the $2USD that it costs in the shop except I'm unable to pay because of an unverified paypal?
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
You can still buy stuff from the tori-shop with a unverified Paypal account. Just make sure you have a credit card hooked up with that account. And with that link I don't know if it would work but if you sent him it but you could try. Or if you know him in real life you could invite him over and buy it.
You don't have to have the required QI when buying from the torishop using paypal.
Yes, I'm certain you do. If that was not the case, I'm sure many people would have bought no-qi pure for the equivalent of 20k tc in USD than over 100k TC from the marketeers.
Last edited by Albus; Dec 3, 2013 at 01:02 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by Albus View Post
Yes, I'm certain you do. If that was not the case, I'm sure many people would have bought no-qi pure for the equivalent of 20k tc in USD than over 100k TC from the marketeers.

Albus you don't need the QI when you're buying it with USD, but you do need the QI to sell it.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=433799

DrHax even confirms that you don't need the QI when you buy from the torishop.

Please do a little research before you go around giving false information.

Also not to mention I bought pure and void from the torishop with USD and I'm just a 5th dan.
My question is still unanswered. And I can't sink up a credit card to my paypal, I don't have one.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
My question is still unanswered. And I can't sink up a credit card to my paypal, I don't have one.

The pure relax would go to the Toribash account that bought the item, it's common sense... What are they gonna do, send pure relax through Paypal?