Ranking
Original Post
[TEX]Quan Chi
Made by me killppl
made in photoshop cc
tool used was a wacom tablet
what do you people think?
I still take texture requests for usd
ears look wrong. you should study up on them a bit, for the most part they follow a few rules.

not a fan of the neck wrinkles, whats your reasoning behind them?

your shading looks like it is just a base sketch/shade-job. if its finished you should refine it.

not to be nitpicky. But i think if you are trying to make the black line go over the head it should be exactly straight. no wiggles.

something feels off about the face also. not sure what it is..
the pictures i took close up the tori so its alittle blury not much but looks better ingame
I don't look at the ingame except for mapping. Your flat is blurry. Polish your textures more, you have a tablet. releasing low quality textures doesn't help the "killppl name"

All the cnc is a standard i would hold myself to, its hopefully constructive.
Last edited by 13chillz; Feb 17, 2014 at 07:22 AM.
The line on the brow between the eyes is too dark, needs less depth.
Also the mouth looks too sharp for the rest of the face, looks like a sketch imo.

13chillz' cnc is really useful, try and refine the whole face, clean it up a little.
Originally Posted by killppl View Post
Made by me killppl
made in photoshop cc
tool used was a wacom tablet
what do you people think?

Wow... looks great but a few comments the ears are a bit odd and the face seems really spread apart a bit stretched out 8/10
thanks for the helpful knowledge i will probably try refining it to look better
Originally Posted by killppl View Post
thanks for the helpful knowledge i will probably try refining it to look better

Yea no problem but it's just my personal opinion you don't need to change your work for what I said
His skin looks like textile - not human skin
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck