Ranking
Original Post
[Promo-Team]Art Express - August Edition

Promo-team is a group of admins and moderators who operate behind the scenes and on stage, to keep the community more enjoyable for everyone.

What is this? This thread that you are viewing now serves the community the newest artist information in all of Toribash, giving behind the scenes stuff like inside price info, and how to get on the client list of those hard-to-catch artists.

Art Express Monthly Report

micho is one of the most known texturers at the moment. While others keep their style, he continually comes up with new, awesome sets and new ideas. He's one of those artists who actually gives a damn about critique and he changes his sets if others contribute with ideas on how to improve, keeping his sets dynamic and fresh.
But there is one thing that he could improve: his marketing. If he betters this a little bit he could easily become one of the best texturers.

The shop opened 2 weeks ago – and now, he has had over 40 costomers. In keeping prices within the 800tc range, ninjatori flooded the forums with his cool avatars. His mix of cool ideas and simple designs has seen his shop soar to 2,645 hits in only 14 days – 188hits/day. An incredible amount of visitors....
Click the head above to visit his shop. Its worth a lookie lookie

What more can we say? RIP Michael Jackson.

And that concludes this months edition of Art Express hope you guys enjoyed it,

If you have any information of an artist that deserves the spotlight please PM HoboJoey , with a link and description of the artist.
The Toribash New Artist Support Foundation
This foundation is for the help and support of new artist of toribash, to put their first steps in the soil of the community, if you fit under the category of a new artist and would like help in the marketing values and strategies of the Toribash Art/Textures Market forum please PM HoboJoey.

Thank you Hobojoey
Last edited by Gman80; Aug 7, 2009 at 10:13 AM.
Gone Fishing
OOooh nice.

I'm really trying to get texturer of the month but school isn't helping at all.

Oh well. I'll try again next time.
Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Hehe, nice job micho, I'm going to pull up my socks and see what I can do.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]

Thank you guys :3

I surely didn't except it :P

Also congratz to rutz for his video and to ninjatori for his shop :3
Gratz micho, see? I told you you were awesome! :3
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Yep guys, grats, and stuff.
Though I dont think we shoould be "gratsing" you, since you've earned it.

Keep it up peeps

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

That was epic micho.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan