Ranking
Original Post
Joint value (Aikido/ABD)
Yo, I'm not new to either Aikido, ABD or TB in general, I just have one question.

Which are the most important joints? Can someone number them?

I know which joints are used for what purpose, so just add your 2 cents of knowledge
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well it really depends what kind of playstyle you have. I play a lot more counter and defensive and try and suplex so my hips, abs, shoulders, elbows, and wrists are important. I usually don't use my back unless I need to but I usually don't. If you playing aggressive and kicking and striking a lot ten your back plays a very big part. But it all depends on playstyle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Mainly you want to fracture the left and right arms(the joints right next to the shoulders), the knees, and the chest/lumbar areas. These joints are what you could call happy middles. Something that is trying to keep balance has a strong middle part right? Well if you take out that middle part then it will almost always be difficult to save yourself when in combat. You cannot save yourself with your arm if your arm is broken, you cannot lift nor move in any fast way or motion if your knee is fractured, and you can not move at all if your spine is ruptured. These same concepts are the same in Toribash, so give it a try to frac all or at least one them.
-----
Also if you're looking at points its usually the neck, the arms shoulders, and the legs hips that yield more points if dismembered.
Last edited by Mystery; Mar 6, 2015 at 01:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump