Ranking
Original Post
A rule script?
Hi!

I've used the search function, and I've checked the FAQS section of the forum. And I still can't seem to find anything relevant to what I want to know.

I'm trying to find out if it's possible to make a script or something, so every time I create a multiplayer game, all I can do is load the script or something, and it loads the settings I want? Like the mod, dojo settings, dismemberment settings, all of that.

Thanks in advanced!
When you've fractured all your bones, and you're about to DQ out of the ring, ragequit.
Well, what you can do is to create your server with a game mode name : for example, press C in the main Multiplayer screen to create your own server, and type as server name "Judo" to have the judo rules, "Sambo" for sambo etc... otherwize, at my thought, there aren't any script for this.
Gone
There used to be or there is still some commands that makes a .tbs file that saves the information of the current settings. I only know that once you save the .tbs (I don't know how to save it) then you do /execute Blah.tbs to load it.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
What you said gave me a idea, Cinder. And it worked :3.

So just incase anyone uses the search feature and is wondering how to do this, I found a way.

When you posted what you.. posted, Cinder, I got the idea to see if I could change the settings inside the .tbm via notepad. And it totally worked.

1: Open your Toribash directory, then go to data> mods

2: Select the mod you want, right click it and select "Open". And open it with notepad

3: You can add any rules you want, But instead of adding /set <enter command here>, you simply just add the command you want to set along with the syntax. For instance:

dojosize 325
dojotype 1
dismemberment 0
dismemberthreshold 0
fracture 1
fracturethreshold 90
dq 0

Each new command should be put on its own line.
Then save, and load it in Toribash! And your rules will be loaded everytime. No more wasted time constantly typing lines of commands over and over :P.

Thanks for the idea, Cinder!
Last edited by Kaihato; Oct 9, 2008 at 12:05 AM. Reason: I wanted to make my post look moar purdy.
When you've fractured all your bones, and you're about to DQ out of the ring, ragequit.
Please don't close threads.
!SEE NEXT PAGE FOR BETTER INSTRUCTIONS!

I'm too lazy to fix it here, just look on the next page.
Last edited by nmilkosky; Oct 10, 2008 at 03:28 PM.

B&B&B&
when making mods, you can put the settings to be automatically set, or else they will use default settings.

I think there's a mod making tutorial that explains it, probably why your search didn't result in answers :P
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by nmilkosky View Post
Please don't close threads.

If you want to copy settings, I do believe it's
/set >> blar.tbs
in the server with the settings of your choice.
It is possible that it is
/set > blar.tbs

slight mistake my friend ;3 to get and copy the settings to your server the command would be /exec blar.tbs