Ranking
Original Post
i need help from an admin
look at this every time when i want to post something with my acc hexer this massange appers.

and a other question toaday i have won a tourney with my acc hexer a promoteam tourney hosted by [hack]Nirs he says that i have won 7k , but it doesn't arrived until yet. So how long does it take to send tc ?
Attached Images
Unbenannt.jpg (39.1 KB, 26 views)
For the first one:

Maybe you want to post in a special area where you are not allowed to post?

For the 2nd one:

Pm the host, and if he still dont sends it, pm some Promoteam lead (opeth for example) and get your ass in irc for help
Your account needs activating, I'll get it done for you... hang on a bit.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
i think i have to activitate my acc again , but i can't find the thing where i have to enter the key to activitate my acc . It's hidden very good
Originally Posted by TheBanana View Post
Just pm the host

Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
Pm the host, and if he still dont sends it, pm some Promoteam lead (opeth for example) and get your ass in irc for help

Ignore these people please. It gets extremely annoying when we get a PM five minutes after out tournament has ended yelling at us for not sending their money yet. Don't PM him or otherwise bug him until 24 hours has passed. Also, NEVER make a support thread saying "where's my money" (I'm not saying that's what you did, I'm just saying to never do it) Those threads are extremely annoying. And Nobuddie, "PM Opeth"? Where did you hear that you should PM Opeth if you don't get your money right away? Also, after you send out the PM, wait a while, because keep in mind that we are people too; we don't live on the forum and we often have busy lives. The host may not see your PM right away.