Ranking
Hi,when i start toribash up ,all the text is very blurry which is a let down for an amazing looking game.if anyone knows how to fix it can they pm me? =D
Rorscach, pics?

Also, try going to your video card settings and turn settings higher.

To do that, right click your desktop - properties - settings - advanced.. Should be somewhere there depending on your video card, it's "3D" for me.
Whoop Whoop
this is a problem with the instaboosters when i bought one i couldnt buy anything from the torishop because it said "ooops links broken" and this started happening straight after i purchased
Stiil pretty Sexy, No longer Wittsy.
Originally Posted by kamil4412 View Post
Hi if it was i'm sorry but when i play sometimes i see an opponent ghost and i know what will he do ^^

Press B to see your opponents ghost and yours aswell. Press B again to turn it off..

This is perfectly normal and supposed to happen - you see what would happen if he doesn't move anything since his last move. But of course people usually move joints so you don't really know what he is going to do.
Whoop Whoop
I got some bug when making a tourney. I created the jeptourney server and I launched promobot. Then I saw the Multiplayer List that it has 4 jeptourney rooms. Its has the same names but different IP though.

I forgot to get a screen shot though because I was in a rush to fix the tourney.
Federigor is a witness though.
Horrible boring bug : when you right click somewhere in the right part of the screen, the menu appears... really boring
Gone
Originally Posted by JePoY View Post
I got some bug when making a tourney. I created the jeptourney server and I launched promobot. Then I saw the Multiplayer List that it has 4 jeptourney rooms. Its has the same names but different IP though.

I forgot to get a screen shot though because I was in a rush to fix the tourney.
Federigor is a witness though.

I got something like that. My promobot came into my server too, which means it didnt recognize the IP of the server. That was wierd.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

trying not to be an idiot here... um i dont know if its a glitch or what, but i set my resolution all weird like kinda small, and now i cant get back to it to set it back to normal, or larger. like i cant scroll down far enough to see on the options screen...? i went to folder and looked for it there could not find it..
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
Originally Posted by sluthead View Post
trying not to be an idiot here... um i dont know if its a glitch or what, but i set my resolution all weird like kinda small, and now i cant get back to it to set it back to normal, or larger. like i cant scroll down far enough to see on the options screen...? i went to folder and looked for it there could not find it..

Go into the game and type /re 800 600.
If you can't hit play game, hit Escape as soon as you open it which will go to the replay slide show. Then type /re 800 600
infamous