Ranking
ATTENTION STAY ALERT!!! I saw a really cool animation in youtube shorts before and it said "BLONDER ANIMATION" in the title!! I got crazy inspired and decided to get myself blunder and become #1 BLANDER MASTER but like WTF.................. blinder was just bunch of weird GRAY BLANK SPACE and KNOBS and VALUES ?? I dont want knobs!!the experience was NOTHING like the damn cool blonder clip I saw in YOUTUBE SHORTS? I left a really angry comment in that youtube short video comment box where I TOLD THAT dude HOW HE MISLED ME, and then I reported the video for misleading advertising and then FINALLY youtube deleted it AFTER I already had phoned their headquarters like 5 times and made 2 60minute long rant videos in my own youtube channel about it.. World has TRULY gone to shit by all this false and misleading advertisement happening in shorts based media!!
-----
next time i see toribash tiktok IT MUST BE matarika making a pk replay(clicking the joints for 3 hours) or I REPORT and PHONE TIKTOK HEADQUARTERS and get toribash tiktok account BANNED
Last edited by akina; Jan 28, 2023 at 04:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump