Ranking
Hello, my TB name is sethethan I am currently a brown belt but over half way to black, in my TB career I have gotten into Mushu, Aikido based mods and judo. I really like to spar and parkour but I really suck at parkour. I had alts but I don't use them anymore but if I ended up using one it would be seth741, I have never been in any clan before and I feel like this will be a good experience for me. To be honest you probably don't need me, but I need you. I also live within the Pacific Time Zone.

Player Card: as you can see my Win ratio is not great but its almost 50 so Im proud.
Originally Posted by sethethan View Post
Hello, my TB name is sethethan I am currently a brown belt but over half way to black, in my TB career I have gotten into Mushu, Aikido based mods and judo. I really like to spar and parkour but I really suck at parkour. I had alts but I don't use them anymore but if I ended up using one it would be seth741, I have never been in any clan before and I feel like this will be a good experience for me. To be honest you probably don't need me, but I need you. I also live within the Pacific Time Zone.

Player Card: as you can see my Win ratio is not great but its almost 50 so Im proud.

Good application, asking Sparkyau now. Will edit if you got in!
Your god.
Can i Join Vibe :)
Name- James
Player Name- apache789
belt- blue (unfortunately that might let me down :P)
Competitive Mods- wushu,abd,boxshu_mushu.
alts- I don't have any
Previous clans- I have never been in another clan
Why Vibe needs me- I think vibe needs me because I am not half bad at Toribash and I can get along with people from vibe easily such as Takayshi and he is an easy going person and I like that so it would please me to join vibe because you guys seem like an awesome clan.
Something cool about me- god I don't think there is lol .
Skype Details- apache7890
country- Australia victoria
regards apache789 I hope you accept.

AND I LOOOOOOOVE ANIME BTW
Last edited by apache789; Dec 28, 2014 at 09:32 AM. Reason: I accidently forgot something sorry
Hey Spark!, Its me, Xexas17!

Ign:Xexas17

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt

Comp. Mod(s):ABD, Akido, Greykido

Alt(s):Somnir360(Its broken so dont worry about the alt)

Previous Clan(s):Godly Warriors

Why you left:I Couldn't take the clan drama, I just wanted a relaxing clan -_-

Why we need you!:Because I can Be Major help, I want allies, not enemy's, I can get along with alot of people, making me a people person
Im not a half bad toribash player either

Something cool about you: I can play osu! its a tough game but you get used to it at first, i also was a godly clan member for what seemed like an eternity and i have had some fun times with them.

Real life name:Lucas Cook

Real life Age: 13

Country & GMT: U.S.A, GMT -6

I hope you like My app guys, Im pumped!
Last edited by Xexas17; Jan 16, 2015 at 03:00 AM. Reason: One minor opsy
"Its not possible, Its necessary" Pilot Cooper, Interstellar
Ign :Nova

Belt:8th Dan Black Belt

Competive modsz:ABD,boxshu,runkido2,mushu

Previous clans:Uhm Nitro,Asu,steel,Mjs,BH,KNC,Its

Why You Left : i forced Hulk to kicked me :3

why we need you: I can play

Alts: i have 8 do i need to name them all?
Last edited by Nova; Jan 17, 2015 at 03:24 PM.
Sorry This Signature Was Removed And Why In Hell Would You Read It
Hi my name is Sam and game name is Kyugari134 I am a brown belt alt my previous account was a black belt I was in walls but both of my accounts were kicked for my own mistake of not posting on this forum
Which I will correct anyways, I love football or soccer whatever you want to call it and I love playing toribash whenever I get the time I like making people laugh but not the best at it XD why vibe needs me is because I am a guy who wont give up until I win well that is all i apologize if I didn't put something in and I hope I can get in
Ign Name: Gixen
Belt: Brown, I know it's pretty low, but i warn ya, i think i'm pretty good for a brown belted dude
Best mods: Aikidobigdojo, Judo and Mushu
Forum activity:about 45 min a day
In-game activity: about 1 hour and 30 min a day
Anything else i would like you to know: Eeehm, i really love Toribash, i don't like to brag at all, but i guess that's what you're supposed to do here , well i'm a nice guy who likes to have alot of friends, and you guys seem to be really nice and friendly. If you accept me, you will have another great warrior to fight for this clan!
Some replays: I hope the replays got up here, not sure though, if they are not up, then they will be soon
-----
Oh and i forgot one thing, I've been in a clan named Cannibal, i got kicked out because i forgot to say that i was going on a vacation. And no, i'm not an alt
-----
I haven't got any alt's **
Attached Files
AikidoNiceFight ;D.rpl (68.8 KB, 5 views)
AnotherNiceAikidoFight ;D.rpl (43.8 KB, 4 views)
Decap move.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
Running.rpl (272.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Gixen; Jan 23, 2015 at 03:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello my name is puff029.
BELT: 2nd blackbelt
Why I want to join the clan: Well, I enter the clan to help the clan at certain points, as toricredits, items and tourneys. I spent months out of Toribash, but now I'm back. I promise to be active in the forum and in-game;
Mods I'm good at: twinsswords ABD, mushu, judo etc ...
About me: I am in Toribash since June 2013, downloaded the toribash by accident in an announcement, I thought it was a virus, so I opened the toribash and saw some of the most innovative games that have in this world: Toribash. Returning to focus, I am funny, I like to make jokes and other things like tournaments and friends. I always liked clan mates to stay in the same room with them ... In fact I have done part of many clans, ALL failed. Perhaps one of the reasons I left the toribash. But I came back. better than ever. I promise to honor, serve and give my best to help the clan.
Thank you for your attention.