Ranking
View Poll Results: Poll deleted.
0 Votes / 0%
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
You've bought a ticket, essentially an entrance into a competition in which you have a chance of winning a no-qi item or high value item, you haven't actually directly purchased one.

When all the tickets are sold, in all likely hood the next week or so, if you are drawn and win the lottery, then you will receive the item.
Now lets say I bought 2 tickets on this account. Can I also use an alt account to buy 2 tickets for the same lottery?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Now lets say I bought 2 tickets on this account. Can I also use an alt account to buy 2 tickets for the same lottery?

provided it had the qi, yes.

and for high qi items, you wouldn't be able to transfer it to your main account unless you had the qi.
It's based on the user's IP too, and that's why the qi limit is there (to stop people creating alts). We will check the winner's login history anyway just to be sure. Plus, if the alt is the winner and receives Void Relax, then there pretty screwed for getting it on their main.

goddamn ninja, carl
So thats a no then I guess.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wait, so if we don't have the qi we can't win?

Anways, how many people will win?
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
3 lotteries 1 winner each and no qi is required to play but to transfer the receppient needs required qi
Some lotteries have an entrance qi requirement, typically 200qi. However the winner will not need to worry about qi limitations to receive the prize. Basically if you are able to enter a lottery you are able to receive the prize.

godammit go to sleep fee ~carl
Last edited by carl; Mar 9, 2011 at 04:38 AM.