Toribash
oh, so you finally finished that opener?

I think a more powerful jump could lead to better possibilities. I also noticed that your arms were held mostly for the whole opener, which seems unnatural to me. Later, after the split, to my disappointment, you didn't decap uke when you swung your leg around. The boom and the other leg explosion thing were executed nicely, with a good pose.
opener was holy shit yes

i kinda liked the stiff arms tbh

split was really nice looking

transition to the next set of dms was cool looking

i think you shoulda just punched ukes toriso

the crotch dm and stuff was really fucking clean and nice

shoulda goatsied for the pose

i like how u spin

spin more
Originally Posted by Water View Post
oh, so you finally finished that opener?

I think a more powerful jump could lead to better possibilities.

if you're talking about the opener, a more powerful jump could lead to flying away, if thats what you mean by possibilities.

I also noticed that your arms were held mostly for the whole opener, which seems unnatural to me.

I don't understand how thats bad, this particular opener is pretty generic and usually has stiff arms.... people seem to care a lot about the whole stiff arms thing, and honestly its not bad at all given the right situations, like this one here. it seems a lot of replaymakers have this really weird bandwagon thinking about most stuff, and it's kinda really annoying. in a game where you can do almost limitless stuff, why bother with stupid traditions? eh.

Later, after the split, to my disappointment, you didn't decap uke

why is this a negative thing?

the opener, as mentioned before, is generic, but opens up nicely into a set of spins and twists and whatnot that look pretty baller yo. the dms and whatnot were cool too, I really like the way you extended your wrist and arm when you grabbed the torso before pulling it back to get the kick. I don't like the last kick/transition to pose though, the transition was just too sudden for me, idk.
wow that
sucked
HEY GOOD REPLAY INTERNET THE CHORUS ISNT THAT GOOD THOUGH
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
wduh duh gnenenen nnnn
Attached Files
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Freaking amazing. That transition to the glute kick was perfect
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ