Ranking
REANIMATOR I HATE YOU YOU STOLE 68TC FROM ME HOW COULD YOU.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
You will never succeed.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Shook!!!!!!!

Hope you have/are having fun in Spain man. How's it been so far?
Well, looking away from the extreme heat and population density (haet crowds), it's been decent. Haven't been out sightseeing yet. We'll do that today. :U
Also, terrible night was terrible. I hate sleeping in hotels that are without soundproofing. Noisy people and life-saving airconditioning are noisy. First it was like *brrrrrrrrrr* from the airconditioner, then suddenly *KRRRRRRK* multiple times from somewhere outside, and loads of stupid people who had to get back at 4 in the fucking night. Oh well, at least the metro station that rumbles our feet during the day was silent. >.>
Also, sleeping with any kind of cover is borderline suicide. Sub-tropical heat and pale scandinavians don't mix. :c

I just hope it won't be all too hot when we go to our rented place tomorrow, because it is without airconditioning. I will curse so loudly that the internet can hear it if i have to sleep in 30 celcius. I'm used to sleeping in 20 celcius, if not colder, so that's a huge step upwards in temperature.

Also, it's funny how me and my bro stand way taller than most people over here. :U

Anyways, this may/may not be the last time i post here during the vacation. Rented place doesn't have internet, and i'm not sure if i get the time later today. In any case, see ya later.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Well, looking away from the extreme heat and population density (haet crowds), it's been decent. Haven't been out sightseeing yet. We'll do that today. :U
Also, terrible night was terrible. I hate sleeping in hotels that are without soundproofing. Noisy people and life-saving airconditioning are noisy. First it was like *brrrrrrrrrr* from the airconditioner, then suddenly *KRRRRRRK* multiple times from somewhere outside, and loads of stupid people who had to get back at 4 in the fucking night. Oh well, at least the metro station that rumbles our feet during the day was silent. >.>
Also, sleeping with any kind of cover is borderline suicide. Sub-tropical heat and pale scandinavians don't mix. :c

I just hope it won't be all too hot when we go to our rented place tomorrow, because it is without airconditioning. I will curse so loudly that the internet can hear it if i have to sleep in 30 celcius. I'm used to sleeping in 20 celcius, if not colder, so that's a huge step upwards in temperature.

Also, it's funny how me and my bro stand way taller than most people over here. :U

Anyways, this may/may not be the last time i post here during the vacation. Rented place doesn't have internet, and i'm not sure if i get the time later today. In any case, see ya later.

Sounds like an exciting little trip you're having over there.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly