Toribash
Ay that's some pretty good opener and split you got there, a bit stiff but still good. Cya around lol bye
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
Kind of taking a break, will post this for a bump mainly.
Trying a new style, feel free to cnc it and let me know if I should continue the style.
Attached Files
DOOM MM- Trying a new style.rpl (332.2 KB, 18 views)
damn, the raw power behind those hits are intense. the whole new style thing feels wonky, but not bad. i prefer your old style over this though, i love your old flow and low-key intensity in your older stuff.

the new style is very stiff, it feels like something a newer player would create before finding a more fluid kind of movement. please stick to your old style
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
damn, the raw power behind those hits are intense. the whole new style thing feels wonky, but not bad. i prefer your old style over this though, i love your old flow and low-key intensity in your older stuff.

the new style is very stiff, it feels like something a newer player would create before finding a more fluid kind of movement. please stick to your old style

I will do buddy, the style was more intended to have an old school look to it, kind of failed that one.

Here's another wip I made, I took inspiration from one of Pulse's replays.
Attached Files
wip psp.rpl (158.4 KB, 16 views)
Made a little decap replay for fun since I wont be posting here often so I can finish my other replays.

Holy shit. 10k views! Awesome.
Attached Files
DOOM DC- Trials.rpl (186.4 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by tabby; Nov 4, 2017 at 06:45 PM.