Shablagoo!
obv. the other one doesnt even deserve a response
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Application
Name: Brayden
Belt: blue
hobbies: Trampoline and bike jumping
About me: I am a friendly person as well as intelligent, I hate to be hated and I love to make people happy, im 14 years old and play tb on my spare time.
Why i want to join: I want to join because Fear suggested and I met some of the people and there realy cool and im looking foward to being with them.
activity forums: 1 to 10 = 6
activity ingame: 1 to 10 = 10
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Application
About me: I am a friendly person as well as intelligent, I hate to be hated and I love to make people happy, im 14 years old and play tb on my spare time.
Why i want to join: I want to join because Fear suggested and I met some of the people and there realy cool and im looking foward to being with them.

Your task should you accept it. Is to post in the round table, And make your view point on all the issues I have posted. You are to also find 2 pics (comics if you want) that show your sense of humor. And extra points if you make me laugh. You are also to post your 5 top songs. That explain you as a person. All of this is to be done in the week. And you shall be graded on your awesomeness on Friday. In addition I want to see you on our IRC, And have at least one battle of wits.

~transmission over
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
Application

Dude, you should seriously expand this app.
Looking at it just tells me 'nothing good will come from this member'.
Greettinggss my name is Boltgod or Jaimee in real life! I am a girl! I've been playing toribash since March of last year! I am a 3rd Dan black belt! My favorite life are aikido bd and wushu! I will try to be active it depends on my sports and my school! But most of the time I'm on my phone in the forums. I have a computer available at my grandmas house. I hope you like my application!

Edit: needs to be longer
I've been in like 7 other clans I was the leader of silence so yah. A little about me.....i love softball and soccer so I will be gone sometimes for those..... I am a sophmore and I live in California (gmt -8 ). My birthday is September 4th and I am gonna be 15! So yep thats about it oh wait I am really good at aikido and wushu ! And i love monkeys kay bye now
Last edited by boltgod; Aug 25, 2011 at 01:48 AM.
Salutations, Join TLL irc.So we can chat with you there. will review your app in a hour or so.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
Hello, I am an old toribash player, I was second dan black belt. I am now rejoining as a white belt and I thought getting into a clan was a good way to start off. I am very intelligent and caring. I love to make people happy because I hate to be hated. I am 13 almost 14 years of age. I post often and I do recreactional trampoline for a living. I weigh 103 pounds and on my spare time I like to play toribash. I like to draw and do alot of outdor activities, but I still like to play toribash daily for at least an hour. I have a loving and caring familywhich has tought me well, and not to be an Ass (exuse my language).

My real name is Alex and I personaly think last names are private. I live in Ontario, Canada (dont judge or hate). My best mod is aikido and aikido big dojo as I consider myself to have alot of skill in them. I do not Beg or ask for Tc and or items. I want to be in this clan because I met some of the people and they seem realy great And I think this clan with be wonderful... because you guys seem very intelligent and caring. Please get back to be soon as I am looking forward to maybe Being part of your clan. Thank you very much for your time. Please pm me so I can leave my current clan (if im in). And Fear has suggested me to this clan.