Toribash
Original Post
TORI SANTA 2022

Tis the season to give gifts and spread joy once again!

It's time for another iteration of Tori-Santa! In this event everyone participating will receive the name of another participant.
You will be sending a gift to whoever's name you receive.

It is important to keep the name you receive a secret. The aim of this event is to be a secret Santa to someone else.
All you must do is send a gift from your inventory to the name you receive within 7 days of receiving it.

• Do not enter this event on multiple accounts.

• Sign-ups will close on the 25th of December!.

• You will receive a name once sign-ups close.

• You can send what ever you want and how ever many of those items you want. All we ask is that you send something.

• Everyone will be given 7 days to send an item upon receiving a name. Failure to do so will result in a week ban and a random item will be transferred from your account.

• Lastly, please, DO NOT complain about your gift in this thread.

Last edited by list; Jan 3, 2023 at 12:55 AM.
sent

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Hey! We'll find out tomorrow who was naughty (didn't send the gift) and who was nice (did send the gift).

Bear with me, got all the trades to verify and so on so I don't want to rush things!

Expect the summary in 24h or so.
-----
Hey! As promised above, I come back with an update.

4 people haven't sent their gifts this time around.

I'll assume this was due to them being too busy spending quality time over the holidays and then recovering from a massive hangover, so aside from sending over an item to those that didn't receive any gifts I won't be taking any further action.

Please, for the future, don't forget about such things! You don't want to be banned for a week, right?

This concludes this years Tori Santa event, hope everyone enjoyed taking part in this event!
Last edited by melrose; Jan 2, 2023 at 11:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I sent mine awhile ago, dont hurt me
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
Not this time around, no worries though. I checked every users transactions to ensure nobody would end up with no gift <3