Ranking
Torishop is nice for previewing color combinations, perhaps reducing its functionality to just that wouldn't be much of a bad thing?
That's okay too. But I would like Torishop to be used on Single Player to test on objects.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
i cant download the game at all with FireFox, but i can with IE7, weird

Originally Posted by Basher515 View Post
That's okay too. But I would like Torishop to be used on Single Player to test on objects.

google: toribash 3.06
it has the customize player option, its old, but i still use it, otherwise you can use avwaves texture preview thing, has the option to change joint colours
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
i cant download the game at all with FireFox, but i can with IE7, weird

I Downloaded 3.4 in Firefox lol.. Maybe try going to http://on.toribash.com links and DL it.
Originally Posted by MahaTmA View Post
Torishop is nice for previewing color combinations, perhaps reducing its functionality to just that wouldn't be much of a bad thing?

I think that for me, I hardly ever buy anything from the shop anyway. I've found that most of the time, you can get a better deal from poking around the items board and/or the ToriExchange (I usually have all three open in tabs when I'm shopping to compare prices).
I made a server after seeing the closing post of the 3.4 thread in the news section, but I still couldn't spec or enter.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack