Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
So because some people are sleeping the rest of us cant play in tournies?

Extremely unfair.

You guys shouldn't have messed with it and just left it how it was...

Now people will make alts just to play in lower tournys cause there are far more lower belts then there are high belts.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
I don't remember any tourney being full 100% of the time. In fact, the majority of the tourneys were empty 80% of the time, it's alright if the tourneys are empty every once in a while.
How about we don't make players wait 20 min to fight :3.... Can that be a thing?
#Triggered
15 Mins should prolly be max no? Then again it is 12k so I'd say it's worth the wait :P In a Event Based Tournament like Monk Tourneys or RBTourneys for example, people wouldn't mind waiting longer for even just 7k or 9k
-----
Like Danny said they just came out ofc they're full for now. Give it a while.
-----
I can't wait to play these Especially when my main gets unbanned on Nov 15th :P #Time2GetRich Also to anyone who doesn't like me I'd be really happy if you were to try to stop me [NP] I like to settle conflicts in-game in matches rather than on forums in arguments :P It just seems moar productive and helps us improve our skillz at le same time
-----
Nikolas to change the mod just simply make a private server or Host a Tourney while your at it.
-----
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
this is going to kill this game #TCINFLATION

On the conturary it'll reduce inflation in my opinion because alts can't farm tournies anymore.
-----
This'll train us for Hosted Tournies that change the mod every time like GMTourney
-----
Another advantage is noobs fight noobs and pros fight pros Also pros won't get pissed off by noobs and noobs won't get rekd by pros. Everybody wins.
-----
Yeah it's not a TC Farm. Your supposed to Compete Skillfully and Look Cool while doing it and get a Reward if you win Tournaments can be such an amazing thing if the Community lets it.
-----
Originally Posted by Miner View Post
No one is telling you that you have to join the tourneys. It is an optional thing to do, if you want to, then fine, if not then don't. End the argument here.

Exactly. No one is forcing you to join it if you don't want to. If the past proves anything protest won't work(Not to be Prejudice towards anyone).
-----
Have the Mods been changed too? I'll check in-game in a bit but I'd like to know now if possible
-----
I like the idea though Also it would possibly reduce the amount of alt accounts on tournies due to QI restriction Sure there's the risk it'll higher inflation but if properly managed it can do more good than harm
-----
P.S. I meant to post this highlighted section with my first post on this topic. I am aware that The Mods Rotate but I just wanted to be able to successfully post this section I wrote up.

-----
Originally Posted by xbcz View Post
and how about sending global broadcasts (belt targeted and/or subscirbable) minute or two before starting every tourney ?

We already have complaints of it being too full. That'd intensify it in my opinion. Also you'd have to pick between spam or getting in tournies.
-----
Originally Posted by TheLostCarrot View Post
I like the new system, but could the wait be reduced? The time it takes to start the tourney is way to long in my opinion. :[

PS. How does this
Tori-economy work ?

It's like the regular economy but in Toribash to sum it up
-----
Originally Posted by NikolasREV View Post
Look mate, I'll try to, but, i really don't see fun in the chosen mods...
But, i'll try...
Besides, why not do a Room with low tc prizes, of the most wanted mods?

It's called Public Rooms :3 I catch your drift though your talking about 100 or 300 or 500TC Tourney Rooms with mods like Judo, Mushu, etc. Also those are Skill Based mods which get fun when your good at them unlike Judo or Mushu where in your first match you blow each other up and laugh hard but that will get old after a while and you'll need to get good at it anyways. I used to play Joustingfixed a lot but transitioned to ABD because it was more Skill Based and Fun BSDMs or Instantly Exploding will get boring after a bit trust me I know Just take it from me. It got old after a bit trust me And if you wanna get the feel of how much I used to play Jousting just check my mod rank on it. Anyway to sum it up Skill Based Mods are more Fun in the long run ;) In my opinion anyway #ImEntitledToIt.
-----
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
I get to go into a lobby where I am equally matched with other players, and then I compete for a fair amount of tc. Not much more to ask for.

Precisely
-----
Originally Posted by JetLife View Post
I like the change but I also like the basic tourney's we had before, for ex: the 500 TC judo tourney.. that was a hangout spot for a lot of people and you @Dannyrug took it away to make more tourney's but not only did you make tourney's but you made them Qi restricted so black belt's like me and other's can't be apart of.. what you should do is put the old tourney's back and keep the your new idea up still its not like there's not enough room to have all the servers I mean FFS look at all the private server people have running...

They have a 1000 QI(Black Belt) Tourney Server too.
-----
I like the idea of fair matches with equally skilled opponents and fair prizes in skill based mods in my opinion. If anyone doesn't then that's their opinion which they are entitled to. I'm a big fan of people having the right to have their own opinion. Objecting other opinions are not needed. I'm sure the GMs and TBStaff are taking all opinions into consideration to better improve the TBSystem
-----
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I know, that's why I proposed to lower the prize.

Also, people surprise me, they are given an opportunity to win a reasonable amount of TC and they complain about mod rotations.

Ikr. And the Mods are Skill Based Mods. If it was all Judo & Mushu then the Pros would complain. It's ABD and Rk-MMA so the Noobs complain. One way of judging if someone is a Pro or not is the way he feels about certain mods. I myself love Skilled Based mods such as ABD and i'm not just saying that so people will think i'm "Pro".
-----
Originally Posted by GHOST16 View Post
I really think there should be 2 rooms per level of QI, Only because the servers can get extremely packed at different times of the day/night like right now I have to wait for 14 more matches, not including play time to play a round in a tourney right now XD. But the idea of fighting against the same range of QI levels is really Good!!

They'd split the prize and double the waiting time to balance it out if they did that to avoid inflation.
-----
Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
the only problem is mod change after 2 dayys make it 1 day ... it will be more fun and no more tc rigging semi pro people like us will be able to enjoy and also make tc its so fun

I feel 2 days might be ok 1 Day is too short for a mod like ABD but 1 Week is too long for a mod like Rk-MMA but I think 2 Days is just right for all of them
-----
A Mod to QI System would be helpful. E.g. Mushu for Lower Belts and ABD or Rk-MMA for Higher Belts
-----
Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
How about we don't make players wait 20 min to fight :3.... Can that be a thing?

That'd increase inflation. If they half the time they'll half the prize. E.g. instead of 12k and 25 mins it'd be 6k but 12 and a half minutes.
-----
Originally Posted by Tafiria View Post
I think it's kind of unfair you should make tourneys for each Qi so like yellow, ornage, green, blue, brown and so forth.

Well Yellow to Green are pretty much at the same level somewhat in my opinion. Blue and Brown do deserve separate rooms though.
-----
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
Hardly anyone is joining the 5th-9th dan tourneys.

How is this good for anyone?

That could be a problem. Perhaps make it 3th-5th then 5th-9th to increase Server Population/Server Density. EDIT:I guess I was spot on because that's apparently how it already is. I re-looked at first post :3
-----
Maybe include the Mod Rotation Sequence on the First Post?
Last edited by ZENKID123; Oct 24, 2014 at 08:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I don't remember any tourney being full 100% of the time. In fact, the majority of the tourneys were empty 80% of the time, it's alright if the tourneys are empty every once in a while.

That once in a while is the only time some people can play.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
So because some people are sleeping the rest of us cant play in tournies?

Extremely unfair.

You guys shouldn't have messed with it and just left it how it was...

Now people will make alts just to play in lower tournys cause there are far more lower belts then there are high belts.

you really seem to be typing like you want to find a reason to hate the change.

really? it's unfair that you have to wait for people to join because they don't have the same timezone as you or because you get on when the majority of the tournament players are sleeping? what a selfish thing to say.

people made alts to compete in tournaments anyway and people will continue to make alts for whatever reason they want; but then you think, why would they do that when they can get more tc on their regular account

you're waiting 20 minutes for the tournament to start, not to play
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
you really seem to be typing like you want to find a reason to hate the change.

really? it's unfair that you have to wait for people to join because they don't have the same timezone as you or because you get on when the majority of the tournament players are sleeping? what a selfish thing to say.

people made alts to compete in tournaments anyway and people will continue to make alts for whatever reason they want; but then you think, why would they do that when they can get more tc on their regular account

I am sure not the only one that would like to play in tournies right now.

A majority of the players play on a different time zone, that's how it's unfair.

What about the people who can only get on at this time?

Also, I am not angry or do I hate anything. I just don't agree.

All I am saying is, when there were more tournaments. There was a variety of mods, and a more chance of them being active around this time.
Last edited by Night; Oct 24, 2014 at 09:17 AM.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!

The initial plan was that waiting times were way longer than this.
Once some server changes and fixes are made, knockout intervals will be longer. Otherwise we'll be creating more than a million TC daily.
I am sure not the only one that would like to play in tournies right now.

A majority of the players play on a different time zone, that's how it's unfair.

What about the people who can only get on at this time?

Also, I am not angry or do I hate anything. I just don't agree.

that's how games work, it just so happens that there are a majority of players on at a certain time because that's their timezone. it's not unfair. perhaps you see it as unfair since you are effected by this, but if you really, really wanted to play in a tournament server you would join when the majority of players are on. if you can't manage that then it's uncool but that's how life works.

but really, you're only thinking about yourself when you say "the tournaments are unfair because people are not on when i am usually on"
I feel this argument has gone on long enough.

In the end there's nothing to be done about it.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!