Ranking
ok...
This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat
6 Days ago I asked for it, I know you're a very busy man because of this very successful, awesome pictures and stuff you've done, but may I ask when will it be finished? :3
Join the [Essence] of Toribash
Originally Posted by Kaitokwan View Post
6 Days ago I asked for it, I know you're a very busy man because of this very successful, awesome pictures and stuff you've done, but may I ask when will it be finished? :3

He pretty much posts them in bursts. So I guess there will be bout 5 new ones in a day or so.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Originally Posted by Bust3r View Post
He pretty much posts them in bursts. So I guess there will be bout 5 new ones in a day or so.

u are right...
This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat
Hay, there are wonderfull. I will send 3k so please do me more amazing than the most amazing picture you created. Must I send you my screen or something? When must I send money?
I want cookies!